Our 4 thatched cottages are spacious and comfortable with attractive furnishing making each one unique. They are open plan with a double bed upstairs on a mezzanine floor and two single beds, including en-suite, downstairs. The wide verandas overlook the bush and have a sofa, table and hammock allowing you to sit back, or lie back and enjoy the view! The cottages are perfect for families (if necessary we can add two extra children’s beds/baby cot) or a maximum of 4 adults who know each other well.
The cottages are all equipped with solar lights, bed linen, towels, mosquito nets, en-suite toilet and shower, solar hot water, plus a child’s stair gate. They do not have fans or air conditioning. In the evening the pathways are lit with lanterns and our security staff will be happy to guide you from the restaurant back to your accommodation (which we encourage due to the wildlife activity at night).
All resident guests have access to our swimming pool.
2017 Accommodation Rates
Our per person prices are inclusive of full board and include three meals a day – breakfast/lunch/dinner.
|Thatched Cottages - please contact us for a reservation||Price per night|
|per person twin or double share||US$140|
|3rd person sharing||US$100|
|4th person sharing||US$100|
|single occupation of cottage||US$175|
|Special Family Package |
2 x adults and a maximum of 4 x children (up to 16yrs of age) sharing
Children Accommodation Rates:
- Children under 5 years are accommodated free if sharing with full paying adults (maximum 2 children)
- Children between 5-12 years of age are accommodated at 50% of the relevant adult rate when sharing with full paying adults
- Children above 12 years pay the relevant full adult rates
* For guests staying in our thatched cottages our rates include free driver’s accommodation. A full board driver’s package is 20,000ugx per night and meals are served in our camp kitchen area. Should drivers/guides wish to eat in our restaurant this can be arranged at a discounted rate.
* To enable us to secure your reservation all accommodation payments are required to be paid in full prior to arrival.