For anyone travelling with their own camping equipment have we got the campsite for you! Our well appointed campsite is situated towards the rear of the property, away from the river. It is in a large area of bush with a car park, plenty of trees, two simple kitchen areas complete with cover, fire pit and seating. There is access to outside water and litter bin and campers have use of the spacious and clean campsite shower and toilet facility which is positioned next to the campsite’s main entrance.
In the evenings the pathways are lit with lanterns and our security staff will be happy to guide you from the restaurant back to the campsite (which we encourage due to the wildlife activity at night). Please be aware that monkeys have no respect for canvas so we recommend that any food items be kept in your vehicle.
All resident camping guests have access to our swimming pool.
2018 Accommodation Rates
|Private Camping - please contact us for a reservation||Price per night|
|per person self catering||US$15|
|per person full board (inclusive of 3 meals a day)||US$45|
Children Accommodation Rates:
- Children under 5 years are accommodated free if sharing with full paying adults (maximum 2 children)
- Children between 5-12 years of age are accommodated at 50% of the relevant adult rate when sharing with full paying adults
- Children above 12 years pay the relevant full adult rates
* To avoid disappointment, especially during the busy season, please contact us in advance about full board camping. Due to our limited resources it is not always possible to provide full board for guests who have not pre-booked.
* For guests staying in our campsite local accommodation for your driver is available close by, please enquire when making your reservation for details. Should drivers/guides wish to eat in our restaurant this can be arranged at a discounted rate.
* To enable us to secure your reservation all accommodation payments are required to be paid in full prior to arrival.